Friday, November 20, 2009

So far...

If I was a celebrity, I think I'd be into twitter because people care about all the mindless details of their life. But I'm not and I have found that I don't really have anything interesting to say. It is kind of funny to me how celebrities complain about paparazzi and having no privacy, yet they post constantly about every single thing they are doing. Isn't that completely personal? Maybe since it is their choice to share, it makes it okay.

The timestamp feature seems like a fine idea. Everything these days is timestamped. But GPS stamped? Whhat?!?! Creepy anyone? It's like twitter has lojacked you and you can't escape from it. Are people really that crazy that they are no longer satisfied with the 140 characters that they need to see exactly where you were when you typed it?

I will say, I have checked Taylor Swift's twitter about five times already today. I am ashamed to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment